Congrats to Julie Graham who is the lucky winner of the Day 3 Bundle! The new year is off to a great start for you, Julie! You must’ve eaten your lucky black eyed peas today!
Your loot will be coming to ya via email!
Your loot will be coming to ya via email!
This is it. The last hoorah.
All good things must come to an end.
For those of you SLPs going back to work today…..ooooh….I hope the first day back isn’t too much of a shock to the system. There will be many a holiday story to listen to.
The kids are always so excited to tell what they did over their break- and some of them- what Santa brought to them.
I don’t go back until Monday so I’m relishing EVERY SECOND I HAVE LEFT.
Today, I confess, I didn’t get out of my PJs.
We had a New Year’s Day feast complete with greens and black eyed peas and a scrumptious roast and carrots. Oh! I forgot to mention pie for dessert.
Then like those veggies we devoured, we vegged. We vegged like experts.
Also, Madame Grand Doigts “passed” at our house. (That’s Lady Long Fingers in English, y’all). True to Cajun tradition, she left candy, money and fruit in the boys’ stockings. Apparently, they were good this year. Had they been bad she would have just pulled their toes in the night with her long, creepy fingers.
Hope the first day of the new year was a good one for you, too!
How let’s get on with the giveaway goodies!
Just like Christmas break is coming to a heartbreaking end, so is this giveaway.
The prizes again include some stellar products from my bloggy friends and a clipart artist I’ve come to know and adore (probably because I’m always stalking her store!)
Thanks, y’all, for joining in on the fun and donating such cool items!
1) From your favorite twin sisters, and definitely mine, Manda and Shanda at Twin Sisters Speech and Language Therapy have generously pitched in their Winter Themed Post Vocalic R Articulation Packet! It’s 48 pages of /r/ fun! I love a good /r/ product!
2) From my new friend Rose over at Speech Snacks -where she is always dishing out the great ideas, you can win her Recipe Calendar Keepsake: A Delicious Year of Speech, Language and Learning. I can’t even say enough about this unique product-it’s all of Rose’s fun, easy and yummy themed recipes integrated into a calendar. I am printing this the very day I go back to school!
3) From the lovely Kari at Rock Chalk Speech Talk (a recent edublog nominee I might add!) you can win her Build Your Own Super Hero, an open ended general reinforcer game. If you haven’t been to Kari’s blog- GO! She’s full of fresh ideas!
4) From my friend, Kelly at Speech2U, who constantly has me laughing yet also offers some serious words of wisdom when I need them, you can score her Interactive Flashcards: Ultimate Categories Edition. The name describes it perfectly- it is the ultimate- and can be used for even more than just categories (I own it 🙂
5) Number 5 is a great product from Kathy over at Speech all the Time. I can’t say how much I admire Kathy who has been working in the public schools for well of 30 years. She really has done speech alllll the time! Still, after all that time, she remains passionate about speech pathology and has a wonderful TpT store– especially if you work with the itty bitties. She really rocks the early intervention!!
You can win her Silly Snowballs CV and CVC words for Apraxia.
6) From my fellow crafter and good friend, Rachel at Queen’s Speech, you could win her 4 Syllable Word Pack . Rachel had a BIG year- she acquired a new husband, new puppy and a new blog design!
7) Now from a very talented clipart artist whose Etsy shop I just cannot get enough of… Vanessa over at Goodness and Fun has donated the cutest Winter Owl Clipart Set. I use her clipart all the time to make my products and am constantly checking her shop for new items. Her sets are affordable, fun, and fresh! Best of all, she offers both colored and blackline versions (We all know colored ink doesn’t grow on trees!)
8) From my shop you can win a couple of my favorite open ended products. You know I love a good open ended activity! I’m giving away my Open Ended Seasonal Game Boards (January thru April Edition) AND my Make a Pizza Pie Open Ended Game
Best of luck to you all and thanks for celebrating with me!
Thanks Mia & and all of your wonderful contributors to your Birthday Bash! I hope you are having as much fun as I am this morning finding out I am the lucky Day 3 winner! Have a very Blessed New Year! Good Luck to Everyone on Day 4!