Well, I started writing this post yesterday afternoon, but the New Year festivities put a halt to that! Then I tried finishing it after midnight but I was a tad too sentimental and the reminiscing distracted me.
You can read my New Year rambling here if you don’t mind sticking around a minute 🙂
Hope you rang in the New Year with people you love.
Last night when thinking about my resolution for 2014, I found this….
I thought this was very appropriate for day 3 of my Bloggy Birthday. Also, I think it might be the perfect message for this new year!
Now HERE is what you could win TODAY!
Special thanks to the following cool and creative SLPs friends and one very talented artist!
1) From Jenn over at Straight Up Speech-who is just changed career track by taking the plunge into public school. Welcome to the school SLP club, Jenn! (She’s also just an all around great person!) You can win her Winter Wonderland Open Ended Game Boards and Activities. I love a good open ended product!
2) From a bright, new blogger, Amy Beth at Speech-a-Saurus (who, by the way, might have the cutest blog EVER), you can win herArticulation and Phonemic Awareness Bundle!
3) Here’s a twist….I’m so happy to have my friend IN REAL LIFE helping me celebrate my blog’s birthday!
Did you know that Lauren from Busy Bee Speech and I work in the same district? Yep, we work (and live) just miles apart. As the only Spanish speaking SLP in our district, she swoops in to save the day when I need help assessing a Spanish speaking student. She gets the credit for encouraging me to dive into the blogging and Teachers Pay Teachers world. Thanks again, Lauren!!
No doubt you already know her stuff is fabulous, and you could win her Winter Worksheets and Homework Packet for Speech Therapy.
4) From Tracy over at Gold Country SLP you could win her Pocket for Corduroy Book Companion. It’s 49 pages, y’all!! Oh, and did I mention Tracy has been an SLP for almost 30 years!?! She’s got great tips on her blog to prove it! If I were wearing a hat, Tracy, I would most certainly tip it to YOU!
5) You could also win this awesome Winter Olympics Language Packet from Carly at Happily SLP. Seriously, I cannot wait to use this packet during the Olympics- it’s got every language skill you can think of! Before she dove into TpT, Carly was one of my best and sweetest customers and happily SLP describes her perfectly!
6) Ready for another twist? How about some clipart!? I have a serious clipart addiction and Linda at MyClipArtStore is one of my very favorite clipart artists! She generously donated her precious Valentine Teddys. I visit her all the time on Etsy but you can also find her on TpT or at her website. She never fails to have fun, affordable and flawless clipart! Oh, and follow her on facebook for fantastic freebies and coupons!
7) Finally from me, you can win my Puppy Love Quick Drill. I have to say this may be my favorite quick drill yet. 🙂 Thanks, Jenn Bell, for helping me name it! Do YOU do quick artic therapy? If not, you can read more about it here.
Good Luck, y’all!!